Houston Community News >> Rose Festival at Tyler Tour
Travel Date: October 20th, 2007
(Sat.) ~ October 21st, 2007 (Sun.)
Price: Double Occupancy: $169/person; Triple Occupancy (2 beds): $159/person;Quad Occupancy (2 beds): $155/person.
Price Including: Luxury motor coach transportation, one night accommodations, breakfast, lunch, and dinner included, Admission of attractions (as stated), and Chinese/English tour guide.
Brief Itinerary, Day 1: Oct 20th (Sat)
· Gathering at the 9398 Bellaire Blvd. (Metropole Plaza) parking lot at 7:45a.m and depart at 8:00a.m.
· Quick stop at Seven Oaks.
-Take a breath of crisp invigorating air and stretch your body out then we will continue our trip
· Enjoy a mouthwatering lunch within a friendly atmosphere.
· Arrive at Tyler Wildlife Museum to witness many interesting things.
-The Wildlife museum has more than 450 mammals from various regions of the world on display.
-The museum depicts wildlife in a natural habitat so that visitors may see the animals up close and in their natural surroundings.
· Tour rose nursery.
-A rose expert will come out and explain how to plant roses, where to plant them, and teach you how to become a “rose-ologist”!
· Experience the magic of the Tyler Rose Museum
-Showcases the history of the Rose Festival and rose industry.
-Discover why people keep coming back, year after year, to be part of Texas' most beautiful event.
-You'll be overwhelmed by the unbelievable aroma of hundreds of thousands of roses displayed in artful arrangements at the Rose Show.
· Have a scrumptious Dinner at one of the finest Boutiques and Restaurants in East Texas
-A unique dining experience in a European atmosphere along with a live music performance
· Relax and more fun for the night.
-Be prepared for a pajama party in the reception hall in the hotel. A light snack will be provided; or
- You may spend your free time exploring the many casinos in Shreveport – Bossier City
Brief Itinerary, Day 2: Oct 21st (Sun)
· Continental breakfast at the hotel before a full day of adventure.
· Visit the fascinating Stage of Stars
- The museum has more than 1,000 rare photos, clothing, instruments and other items of memorabilia representing the many people and events held here since its' dedication, Nov. 11, 1929.
-The highlights are the many artifacts that feature performers from the Louisiana Hayride, such as Hank Williams, Sr., Elvis Presley and many other legends in country music.
-We will also see how well the acoustic hall can carry sound at different angles.
· Brief stop at the Statue of Elvis
-Biggest bronze Elvis statue in the whole U.S
· Harrah’s Louisiana Downs
- Delicious buffet lunch (not included)
-The Buffet features 9 live action stations serving over 100 menu items, including Mexican, Italian and Asian cuisine. Plus, the Center-cut grill features a rotisserie and carving station. And, for dessert.... enjoy fresh-baked pastries, pies, cakes and much, much more!
-Experience the thrill of the casino.
-The 150,000-square-foot new casino and entertainment complex features 22-foot-high ceilings, a High Limit area and dozens of plasma screen televisions.
-Watch simulcast racing from across the country or catch your favorite sport while you play the slots.
· View the beautiful artwork in the R.W Norton Art Gallery.
-The Gallery has had a profound interest in both American history and American art and, consequently, has amassed a collection that ranges from pieces created during the colonial period to contemporary works.
-The European collections of the R.W. Norton Art Gallery span over five centuries of art.
· Arrive at the Libby Glass outlet
-Beautiful glass work that has been established as early as 1818
-Shop till’ you drop!
· Return back to Bellaire Blvd at around 8:30pm.
Terms & conditions and responsibility for travelers:
· Full payment is required to be paid at the time of booking, no refund.
· Name list needs to be given and full payment is expected September 27, 2007.
· Full name as appearing in driver’s license, birth date, telephone number and address need to be furnished for the Casino Card application.
· Tour price does not include gratuities of all meals and gratuity for tour director and driver, suggest $5.00 per day per passenger.
· ASAP Travelwize reserves the right to make any changes to the itinerary, attractions visited, and hotel accommodations without any abatement in price.
· ASAP Travelwize reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure, and refund payment for any reason. Company’s sole liability shall be to refund the actual cost of the tour paid only.
· Based on local fire safety regulation, no rooms can exceed 2 beds. Triple or quarter-room based on two full size beds only.
· All tour arrangements will be subject to the itinerary and ASAP Travelwize accepts no responsibilities for consequences due to any conditions such as riots, strikes, damage or loss of travel document and unexpected non-availability of local hotels that are beyond our control. Should any change or delay be caused by the above, ASAP Travelwize reserves the right to substitute with similar itinerary and hotel accommodation.
· ASAP Travelwize acts only as agent for the transportation companies and assumes no responsibility for any injury or loss arising out of the independent transportation company. These issues are subjects to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
· ASAP Travelwize & Chinese Community Center and parking lot owner will not responsible for any damage or loss to vehicles parked at the parking lot. We strongly recommend carpool to lower down the number of vehicles parked at any parking lot.