Japanese Beauty Secrets
by John White
Even today it is said that Japanese women may have the
longest life expectancy amongst all over the world's population. Japanese
girls can keep their face whiter, smoother, softer and even younger for a
long period of time.
You need not to be a Japanese girl in order to experience the beneficial effects of traditionally beauty products in Japan. There are many products that include face creams, eye cream, masks, etc. These products project the traditional ways responsible for the beauty and health for the skin.
Here are certain secrets of Japanese women beauty and their skin care since their ancient times:
· Japanese thinks that vitamin C is very good for their skin which makes them white. For this, they usually eat oranges which deoxidize and break up melanin that result in whiter skin.
· They make use of Azuki, which is a kind of red bean. It is a centuries old ingredient in Japan which should be rubbed on the face gently that will keep the face smoother and away from blemishes.
· Make use of signature oils instead of any oils on your face. This can be used to clean the face properly and helps as cleansing and toning of your face.
· Komenuka rice bran is a super ingredient that is used by Japanese. It nourishes your skin and helps to keep them younger. It also prevents wrinkles, dark circles under your skin and controls skin's natural oil.
· Oriental herbs are used to care for skin. This will helps to fight with dryness and makes your skin beautiful.
· Exfoliation is used as a clear gel that removes dullness and dead skin cells from your face.
· Wakame kelp is a kind of sea algae found in waters of Japan and is one of the best ways to care your skin naturally. This protects the skin from UV rays of sun and from damaging the skin from pollution. It also protect from fine lines and dark eye circles.
About the Author
Japanese Culture and Society Links
Japanese Sports 競技 (スポーツ)
Japanese Food 食品 (しょくひん)
Japanese Pop Culture 文化（ぶんか）
- Hello Kitty Phenomena
- Japanese Anime, Japanese Manga
- Japanese Hair Straightening: All You Ever Wanted to Know
- Japanese Karaoke
- Creating a Japanese Garden Theme
- Keeping and Handling Japanese Inro
- Misconception about Ninja
- Japanese Bonsai
- Japanese Geisha
- Japanese Wedding
- Why Do Japanese Have Long Lifespan?
- Decorate with Japanese Art
Japanese Literature Links
- Haiku Poetry
- Japanese Alphabet
- Japanese Language
- Japanese Pronunciation
- Learning Japanese Kanji
- Tanka Poems
Japanese Art Links