Top 5 Best Gifts For Your Pets
by: Christine Arbor
Most individuals or families view their pets as a member of the family as well. That said there is no reason why they should not be included in birthdays, Christmas or any other holiday for that matter. It’s a special day for them as well and it should be celebrated. So what are you going to get for your feline friend on their birthday? Why not consider some of these popular ideas which are sure to excite your pet on their special day:
1. Pet Carrier – Your pet will love this gift! A pet carrier is a bag large enough to allow room for you pet. Your pet then sits in the carrier while you tote them around town. Imagine how excited they would be to go everywhere and never have to walk a step. These items can cost anywhere from $20 to thousands of dollars depending on the style, make and size of the bag.
2. Pet Clothes – Just as humans like clothes for the birthdays, pets do as well. They like dressing up and they also like sweaters to keep them warm in the winter. There are many places to buy clothing for your pet and they can cost as little as $10 or as much as thousands depending on your preferences and the amount of money you are willing to spend.
3. Tasty Treats – Every pet will love the gift of food. Their favorite treats are sure to make them feel special on their birthday (or other occasion) and this can end up being a very inexpensive, yet effective, gift.
4. Pet ID Tags – These items can be personalized with their favorite designs or characters but what’s most beneficial about these gifts is that if they get lost they will be brought back to you. That would probably be the best gift they could wish for.
5. Manicure/Pedicure – I know this sounds crazy but it really isn’t. Think about how much walking your pets do on their paws. Just like we like manicures and pedicures, your pets will appreciate the special treatment as well. Keep in mind this will only work for animals with paws and most likely is only best for those of female nature.
There are many other great gift ideas for your pets. It’s up to you to decide which is best for them but also within your budget. Many individuals spend unreasonable amounts on gifts for their pets but you really don’t need anything extravagant, just something small to let them know you care. In the end it’s the thought that counts…not the price tag.
Copyright © 2005 ChinatownConnection.com. Chinatown Houston Portal. All rights reserved