Meet the Bill Moore Team
The Bill Moore Team sold 306 homes in 2005; averaging One Moore Sold every 28 hours. Our team has been a state top producer for RE/MAX for the past 8 years. The Bill Moore Team has been serving the Ft. Bend/Sugar Land, Houston region with selling excellence since 1970 and in 1999 was honored to have sold the most homes in the East Ft. Bend/Sugar Land area.
In 2005 we ranked number 4 in sales production and homes fold for the entire Houston Association of Realtors out of a current membership of 19,000.
The team includes top sales professionals like Phobe Guo and is led by Team Leader and Broker Bill Moore, CRS, with 35 years real estate experience. The Bill Moore Team was inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame in 1998 and was just honored to receive the Lifetime Achievement Award.
Our innovative family/team approach provides you better service and attention to details. Today's number 1 source for homebuyers' looking to buy is the world wide web. Your home will stand out with 16 carefully taken pictures including Visual Tours on the #1 Real Estate Classifieds Guide in Houston, www.ChinatownConnection.com/houston-real-estate-classfieds.htm, #1 site in Houston, www.HAR.com; the #1 real estate website in the country, www.Realtor.com, and www.chinatownconnection.com/phoebe-guo-houston-realtor.htm.
Bill Moore Team Advantages
• Average selling time 35 days
• 35 years experience-most of our homes sell at full or near full price
• Decorating advice to help you receive top dollar (If needed, pay for any updating such as carpeting or paint at closing *)
• Cancel anytime-you choose the listing terms
• Sell yourself while listed and pay nothing! **
• Free Use of moving truck incentive for buyer and you of course.
• Get team of 11 people for price of 1 !
• Special financing incentives through Home USA Mortgages
• Hot line number answered live by one of our 4 courteous Bill Moore Team sales professionals who know all the important details of your home.
• No. 1 RE/MAX office in Texas 2004 !!!
** Some restrictions may apply. Please call 281-980-6000 for more details.